We are looking for a talented and ambitious Business Development Representative that thrives in a high impact startup sales environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and will get in on the ground floor of our rapidly growing sales team with multiple career paths available. The ideal candidate will be located in Boston but position will be hybrid.
Your day-to-day will include:
- Fielding inbound information requests and marketing leads. Being a knowledgeable and professional first contact for companies interested in PreVeil’s offering
- Coming in every day with enthusiasm, focus, and commitment to crushing your outbound campaign targets
- Working with sales leadership to develop a sales plan and target list of accounts to penetrate, leveraging sales intelligence tools as needed
- Meeting / exceeding weekly and monthly performance targets regarding # of outbound touches, # of qualified meetings booked with Account Executives, etc.
- Using phone, email, and social media activities to thoughtfully engage potential prospects
- Regularly engaging with account execs and sales & marketing leadership to discuss market feedback and learnings in order to refine your elevator pitch and target account lists
- PreVeil is based in Boston but applicant may work remotely from anywhere in the U.S.
- 1+ years of experience in software-centric outbound SDR/BDR role
- Energized by the opportunity to drive significant impact to a growing company
- Proven ability to hustle and set meetings with prospects; track record of exceeding quota in rapidly evolving environment
- Highly proficient with high velocity outbound prospecting, targeting IT/Security departments
- Comfortable building pipeline without extensive marketing / sales support resources
- Creative problem solver who is comfortable coming up with new techniques to achieve sales goals
- Highly coachable, adaptable, and hungry to learn and grow as a sales and business professional
- Startup experience a plus
- Experience with cyber security solutions and/or data protection solutions a plus
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]