PreVeil is seeking a candidate for Compliance Manger reporting into VP Product Management. Role is responsible for creating and reviewing regulatory compliance program documentation and continuously improving and supporting the overall program internally and externally. The compliance manager ensures that PreVeil adheres to standards, rules, and in-house policies required by our target markets. This is a critical, dynamic role in a small, fast moving technology startup that will be suited for someone with a combination of hands-on compliance programs expertise with high attention to detail, plus solid customer and auditor communication skills.
- Proven expertise as a compliance manager, including in-depth knowledge of requirements under FedRAMP, DFARS, and SOC2.
- At least two to four years of directly related experience and proficiency in information portal applications is required. Confluence experience a plus.
- A professional certification in the field of auditing or compliance (i.e. CISSP) is required. CMMC a plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in business or engineering is expected; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Draft, create, review and implement policies and procedures resulting from compliance requirements that apply to PreVeil’s current and future target markets.
- Applying and interpreting internal and external audit and compliance requirements to drive plans of action as needed.
- Support the field sales teams in matters of compliance questions as a subject matter expert both internally and externally.
- Support the field sales teams in responding to external requests for information pertaining to PreVeil compliance programs and responding to customer audit questions.
- Working closely with Operations, Engineering, Sales, and senior executives while keeping abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control.
- Designing and coordinating the preparation and ongoing review of policies, procedures, training materials and other communication tools to ensure company meets compliance requirements.
- Coordinating regulatory exams and internal business unit audits
- Interacting with external auditors on matters related to audits of the organization’s internal controls.
- Establishing self-audit and compliance monitoring programs.
- Filing regulatory reports and other documentation.
- Coordinating rollout and training of new or updated policies and directives when required.
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]