- Lead, mentor, and grow a talented team of engineers in developing mail and file sharing applications for the PreVeil system.
- Communicate development planning and status cross functionally with product management, QA, and customer support teams.
Skills and Experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Very strong background in computer science with strong competencies in software design for client-server applications on Windows and/or Mac.
- 5+ years of experience managing a team, as well as building and supporting commercial software.
- Demonstrated ability to develop detailed software development schedules and ability to guide the team through execution.
- Strong focus on product quality.
- Proven track record of hiring and developing talented software engineers.
Ability to create great user experiences.
Interest in cybersecurity and cryptography.
Deploying reliable scalable systems in a hosted cloud environment.
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]