We are looking for a talented and ambitious Sales Executive with experience building a channel ecosystem in the SaaS or enterprise software space that will thrive in a rapidly growing, small company environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving PreVeil’s channel and partner acquisition revenue growth objectives and enhance PreVeil’s reputation within the cybersecurity industry. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
Your objectives will include:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with channel and partner prospects in the US market. These channels will primarily be MSPs, IT Service Providers and cybersecurity consultants (CMMC Registered Practitioners) that support private enterprises that do business with the US Government and military agencies. Secondary prospects will be partners in healthcare and financial service enterprises.
- Develop productive relationships with key, existing channel partners.
- Execute on a sales plan to build a pipeline of new channel opportunities and onboard them as formal partners of PreVeil.
- Work closely with PreVeil Account Executives to ensure channel partners are as productive as possible. PreVeil AEs collaborate with channel partners in their territories.
- Coordinate the involvement of PreVeil personnel, including marketing, customer support, compliance and product management and in order to bring in new partners.
- Meet face to face with existing and prospective channel partners when possible and attend industry events.
- Exceed assigned targets for channel partner growth and channel revenue objectives.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-volume environment.
- Start every day with enthusiasm, focus, and a commitment to achieving your objectives and growing the company.
- 3-5+ years of experience in a high-tech channel management role
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding new channel acquisition targets
- Rolodex of relevant contacts and a solid reputation in that space
- Proficient at engaging with higher level IT, Compliance or Security resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Energized by the opportunity to drive significant impact in a growing company
- Location – Location in Eastern or Central time zones preferred
- All prospective employees must pass a background check
- Small company experience
- Experience with cyber security, security compliance or data protection solutions
- Experience with channels or customers that support government or defense sectors
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]