- Build the system services that make encryption usable at large scale for every-day business applications.
- Develop communication and filesharing applications for the PreVeil system, running on macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Design, implement, and test system level services as well as corresponding RESTful APIs used by front-end developers.
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Very strong background in computer science with strong competencies in software design for client-server applications.
- Strong programming skills in Python or Go.
- 5+ years of experience building and supporting commercial software.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced close-knit team environment.
- Experience with distributed systems, particularly distributed file systems.
- Experience writing software for Windows or macOS.
- Ability to create great user experiences.
- Interest in cybersecurity and cryptography.
- Deploying reliable scalable systems in a hosted cloud environment.
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]