We are looking for a Manager to manage a mix of onshore and offshore team for Quality Assurance (QA) engineers responsible for ensuring that PreVeil’s product releases meet the highest quality standards.
This role plays a critical part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for testing PreVeil’s products to ensure that the software runs smoothly and meets client needs both in functionality and scale. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
- Fully understand the PreVeil product suite and be the technical lead for the QA function
- Work with the rest of the QA team and cross-functional teams to develop and execute manual and automated tests to ensure product quality
- Work with cross functional teams to define and implement scale testing and real-life use case testing
- Ability to debug failures in the system and to define corrective actions
- Review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics
- Established track record of testing Windows and/or Mac based enterprise software. Linux experience is a plus.
- Experience with business software systems and user management
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Background in test automation
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Show strong interest in learning new technologies
- Excellent communication skills and ability work with cross functional teams
- Experience in testing mobile apps is a plus
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]