Digital Marketing Video Production Intern
PreVeil is seeking a talented video production intern for a part time role of 10-20 hours per week. The role will last a minimum of 10 weeks. The individual who fills this role will assist the sales and marketing teams in the design and creation of a variety of high-quality marketing videos.
- Developing thoughtful questions for interviews, conducting interviews, shooting and editing of video for use on the company’s website, social media channels and other uses as deemed necessary
- Creating product videos and animations to explain product to the website’s audience
- Recording and editing testimonials
- Incorporating graphics and special effects to enhance video content
- Collaborating with sales and marketing stakeholders before, during, and after the production process to incorporate guidance and feedback
- Determining lighting, audio levels and backgrounds
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay (hourly rate, based on level of experience)
- Be part of a Series A (Spark Capital-backed) tech startup
- Learn from with a team of successful serial entrepreneurs and MIT graduates
- Must be Boston-based and able to work on-site
- Passion and experience creating and editing high-quality videos
- Experience using common video editing and graphic design software
- Extreme attention to detail, with regard to creative works and/or video production
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on collaboration
- Desire to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Shareable portfolio of prior video projects
- 1+ years of experience creating videos for technology companies
- Interest in enterprise software / cybersecurity
PreVeil provides enterprises with private and protected email and files – with unmatched ease of use. PreVeil’s proprietary combination of end to end encryption, distributed trust and strong cryptographic keys instead of passwords, ensures data is protected even when the server is breached. Learn more at www.preveil.com, join the conversation on Twitter and follow PreVeil on LinkedIn and Facebook. Protect. Prevent. PreVeil.
For additional information about the opportunity, please contact [email protected]