Freelance UX/UI Designer
We are looking for a part-time UI/UX Designer to help us build encryption products that are extremely easy to use, so that business will be better protected by encrypting everything they do.
UI/UX Designer responsibilities include gathering user requirements, defining user flows, creating user interface components. To be successful in this role, you should have experience designing software in an Agile environment. If you also have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll create great products that millions of people will use.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Perform competitive analysis of UI/UX from competitors
- Illustrate design ideas using user flows and storyboards
- Create web and mobile UI mockups and interactive prototypes
- Manage and evolve the UI component library across mobile and web
- Provide PreVeil developers with actionable designs, detailed specifications, and graphic assets/icons
- Iterate design based on feedback collected from Product and Marketing teams
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer and a portfolio of design projects that demonstrate excellence
- A solid grasp of user-centered design, planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Mastery of standard UI design tools (Sketch, Invision, Zeplin)
- Experience with Abstract design version management is a plus
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Competitive compensation in the form of hourly or project-based rates, in line with your experience delivering top-notch work
Scope and Schedule
- We estimate that we need 40-60 hours of your consultation per month, but we’ll work together to define the scope of the engagement
- Flexible schedule—be reachable, be responsive, and meet deadlines and we’ll trust you to manage the rest
- We expect you to be available to be onsite for working sessions and design reviews
PreVeil provides enterprises with private and protected email and files – with unmatched ease of use. PreVeil’s proprietary combination of end to end encryption, distributed trust and strong cryptographic keys instead of passwords, ensures data is protected even when the server is breached. Learn more at www.preveil.com, join the conversation on Twitter and follow PreVeil on LinkedIn and Facebook. Protect. Prevent. PreVeil.
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]