Responsible for PreVeil’s secure server side AWS-hosted infrastructure. Role will involve supporting deployment of server side and client releases as well as keeping the infrastructure secure using monitoring and alerting mechanisms as needed.
- Enable Development to build and deploy our applications from code to production and internal environments using our infrastructure
- Standardize, automate and document setup of development and production environments
- Own and drive improvements to our build and release scripts, tools, and processes
- Help define best practices for source control, continuous integration, automated testing and release management
- Build tools for internal use to support software engineering best practices
- Help maintain and secure our infrastructure by using monitoring tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or related experience
- 5+ years of programming experience in Python/Bash. Go/elixir is a plus
- Ability to read/write/understand code
- Knowledge in computer networking/firewalls/load balancing
- Experience of any management tool. Kubernetes is a very good plus
- 6+ years of managing/operating a production platform.
- SQL (postgres/sqlite/MariaDB) administration
- Infrastructure security basics are expected
- 3+ years of managing/operating an infrastructure in a public cloud (experience with AWS highly preferred).
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]