This is a customer facing role where the primary tasks would involve (i) helping customers get set up with the PreVeil’s end to end secure mail and filesharing solutions and (ii) addressing customer technical issues as they come up. As part of this, the person will be closely working with the software development and sales and business teams within the company.
- Resolving customer questions and issues
- Onboarding customers and providing training as needed
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of relevant customer support experience; proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Strong familiarity with enterprise IT software deployments (Windows and Mac). Knowledge of virtual desktops and AWS workspaces is a plus.
- Familiarity with configuring and using common mail clients (Microsoft Outlook and Gmail)
- Networking knowledge, specifically proxy/firewall configurations would be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
- Familiarity with iOS or Android
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]