This is a customer-facing role where the primary tasks would involve (i) helping customers get set up with the PreVeil’s end-to-end secure mail and file sharing solution and (ii) addressing customer technical issues as they come up. As part of this, the person will be closely working with the software development and sales and business teams within the company.
- Resolving customer questions and issues by service ticket and email
- Onboarding new customers by conducting live Zoom meetings and providing subsequent training sessions as needed
- Taking ownership of technical issues, and working with the development team to resolve more advanced issues when necessary
- Managing IT projects such as file migration, email services, SIEM services and software deployment
- Documenting troubleshooting and problem resolution steps for internal and external use
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS degree in Information Technology or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of relevant customer support experience of commercially deployed
product/service; proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with a growing customer base
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Experienced with enterprise IT software deployments (Windows and Mac).
- Familiarity with configuring and using common mail clients (Microsoft Outlook and
- Experience using a service ticketing system (Jira and Confluence experience preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal skills; excellent phone manner
- Knowledge of virtual desktops and AWS workspaces is a plus.
- CompTIA A+ certification
- Experience with Linux is a plus
- MSP experience preferred
- Familiarity with iOS or Android
- Familiarity with Zoom
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]