We are looking for a talented and ambitious Account Executive with experience in a high volume SaaS or enterprise software space that will thrive in a rapidly growing, smaller company environment. The successful candidate will play a key role in achieving our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives and enhance PreVeil’s reputation within a key geographic territory. This position reports to the Vice President of Sales.
Your objectives will include
- Qualify, educate, negotiate and close new business with enterprise prospects in target markets. These accounts will primarily be private contractors supporting US Government and military programs that require strong encryption. Secondary prospects will be healthcare and financial service enterprises.
- Coordinate with and develop productive relationships with existing channel partners in the territory. Identify and exploit new channel opportunities in the territory.
- Drive sales efforts primarily via Zoom meetings and phone calls but meet face to face with prospects and customers when possible and attend industry events.
- Exceed assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic sales objectives for assigned accounts.
- Excel in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Coordinate the involvement of PreVeil personnel, including customer support, customer success and product management and in order to win new customers.
- Start every day with enthusiasm, focus, and a commitment to achieving your objectives and growing the company.
- 5+ years of experience in an enterprise software or SaaS account management role
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Rolodex of relevant contacts and a solid reputation in that space
- Highly proficient at engaging with higher level IT, Compliance or Security resources
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Creative problem solver who can develop new techniques to achieve sales goals
- Energized by the opportunity to drive significant impact in a growing company
- Experience with cyber security, security compliance or data protection solutions
- Startup or small business experience
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM
- Knowledge of DFARS, NIST, CMMC and ITAR cybersecurity regulations
- Experience with private enterprises that support government or defense sectors
To apply to this position, please email [email protected]